Women's Month Feature 5 - Meet Joanna Pawelczyk the owner of INdelicate
In 2016, husband and wife team, Marco and Joanna, officially launched Indelicate Apparel to the South African market, with innovative, unusual, fun and different leggings designs that move away from the traditional bland styles, to designs that are far more fun and unique.
Their leggings are great for multiple uses – as gym leggings or gym tights, yoga leggings or yoga pants, for Pilates, running, acrobatics, aerial training, and many other forms of fitness training.
We touched based with Joanna this Women's month to get to know her better and asked her a few questions - here's what she had to say:
- How do you balance work and life responsibilities?
- Where do you believe great ideas come from?
- What is the one thing you are doing to ensure that you are grow and develop in the workplace and personally?
Taking time to do things that make me happy and keep me motivated means that I always have the drive to improve and develop myself. Those things are mainly training aerial and pole fitness.
- Describe your day in a few sentences
- What is your biggest fear?
I’m not naturally a big risk taker so I think I always fear missing out on an opportunity or something amazing because Im scared to take a risk.
- How do you boost your confidence in difficult situations?
Mobile: 063 621 2184
Shop INdelicate on our Website: https://www.thesooq.co.za/collections/indelicate