When it comes to makes and bakes, Crunchies have to be the ultimate South African icon!
These are a firm family favourite; crisp, crunchy and just how your mom and granny used to make them. Perfectly convenient to take on a trip or have ready for spur of the moment visits from friends and family.
Crunchie Baking Mix in a 1 litre reusable glass jar.
- All dry ingredients
- Recipe card
- Step-by-step instructions
Wet ingredients to add: butter, syrup and milk.
TERMS, CONDITIONS & OTHER BITS
- Each and every Jubey Jar is lovingly hand made with care and attention to ensure the layers of ingredients inside the jar look as beautiful as our lovely packaging outside the jar. Please note however that ingredients may settle and occasionally mix in transit. This won’t, in any way, affect the fun in baking or the yum in tasting!
- To make sure you get the most from your mix, the layers of ingredients really are packed in so if your kids have taken over your kitchen, they might need a hand in giving the jar a super-duper big shake to empty out all the contents.
- Jubey Jars contain all the dry ingredients you need along with a Recipe Card and step by step instructions. If you lose your recipe card, you can always access them via the product page tabs on our website.
- Shelf life: Up to 5 months
- Allergies: Please note that some of our products contain nuts or were made in a factory that contains nuts.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping Time: We offer door-to-door delivery for all orders. Delivery will take place within 3 to 5 working days from date of confirmed order. Please note that delivery to remote areas may take a bit longer.
Refunds & Returns: Due to the nature of this product, we do not offer any refunds or returns on unwanted products. If your Jubey Jar was damaged in transit, please notify us within 48hrs of receiving your products and we will send you a replacement.
- Brown sugar
- Bicarb in a small packet
- Chocolate chip
What you need:
- 180g butter
- 30ml syrup
- 50ml milk
- Pour the contents of jar into a bowl - except bicarb in the small packet.
- Melt butter, add syrup and bicarb. Allow it to foam then add milk.
- Add to dry ingredients.
- Press into a greased dish.
- Bake at 180C for 20-25min or until golden brown
- Cut into squares while hot
- Let it cool and enjoy