Women's Month Feature: Milk Maiden's Suzie Blignaut
Owner - Milk Maiden
- What inspires you to get up everyday and do what you do?
The idea of creating and building something I can be proud of whilst having a lot of fun also.
- How did you reach your level of success?
Resilience and ability to not only get up after a fall but to look at the lesson behind the fall and try better.
Describe yourself using THREE words
- Always hopeful
- What would you like to accomplish in the next two to five years?
Moving my brand more securely into the slow-fashion lane. Sourcing fabric to adhere to this being the main focus.
- What advice would you give to other women who are entering a career in corporate or as an entrepreneur?
Stay true to your brand.
- What is the one thing you are doing to ensure that you grow and develop in the workplace and personally?
Listening to feedback of my customers and adjust to service their needs.
Mobile: 063 621 2184